• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
SOLD
S5002861.jpg

S5002862.jpg

S5002863.jpg

References include transactions on Gearslutz- I bought and sold a ua 6176 on 2 seperate occassions over the years, bought and sold a few TNC preamps, a few other minor deals...the feedback system never seems to get updated, but the deals were super smooth. On the Randall MTS forums :
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7387&start=15

Also 100% on eBay for lots of deals...I go by the same name everywhere, bid with confidence.

These sold new for over 6k; the preamps deliver top level results. This unit was bought NEW in 2009; sadly I only used it on a few recordings as I could never keep my bands together for too long. I only need 1 or 2 quality pres, so this is overkill for me. The unit is in excellent condition 100% functional and near mint- it's been in the anvil rack in my closet for most of its life. This is one of the latest models UA put out before discontinuing and operates flawlessly.