• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I don't really want to part with this one, but I've been on a bit of a module-buying tear of late and need to recoup some funds.

This is the second-ever JF VHT/"Pitt" module built way back in 2009. I recently had Rob update it to the very latest specs, add a touch of gain, and install a three-way tight switch.

While it doesn't have the over-the-top gain of the JF Ultra Lead, it does serve up an extraordinarily good hot-rodded-JCM800 tone--very raw and open, with incredible touch sensitivity.

As for cosmetics, the module was originally a black-faceplate SL+. It currently has creme Egnater knobs, a green light, and "VHT" written in white script in the lower-left corner.

It's a very cool, utterly unique mod for only $---.

Questions? Let me know.

Thanks,

Jay

having the same one i think there is something a little dryer, more surgical than the Ultra lead. Like em both for different reasons.

LoD21 said:
having the same one i think there is something a little dryer, more surgical than the Ultra lead. Like em both for different reasons.

Do you have any clips showing the differences between these two mods? I'm looking for the VHT Deliverance tone.

speed2dirt said:
LoD21 said:

Do you have any clips showing the differences between these two mods? I'm looking for the VHT Deliverance tone.

Unfortunately I don't. Rob may be able to provide an accurate comparison.

The original VHT Pitt module was based on a 2003 VHT 50/ST Pittbull head I used to own. It's officially my "amp that got away" and I still miss it.

The tone is comparable to a killer JCM Marshall, but very dry and better all around. There are no known clips I am aware of. I don't have any here unfortunately.

Hope that helps,
Rob

Sounds Killer Man.. If i had the cash Id jump on it as it sounds a bit different from the ultra lead alas ive got 2 modules going to rob and ive got a new 4X12 cab
-MP-