• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold.....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimw427

Reaction score
Very nice JF Ultra Lead, in very good condition can e mail pics if needed. Asking $255 PP and shipped obo or looking to trade for a different flavor, looking for a
JF Rverb, Mark X, or something similar. Just shoot me what you got.

Shipping to the connected 48 states only, unless other agreements are worked out.

Thanks..... Jim

The UltraLead is a beast, this is the module that kicked the Savation Angel B outa my house. Tight, Dry and just brutal high gain heaven..
-MP-

I just recorded some heavier rhythm tracks for an original tune with this mod last week and it was perfect for the mix. It by far was just what the track needed.

Yea, its a great sounding Mod, only selling it because I am not doing much of the high gain stuff anymore, eventhough, with the boost off it does a nice lighter/mid gain crunch, but is a nice smooth sounding drive. Hate to hang on to one I am not using much, plus I have 2 at Robs getting modded for me in more of a mid gain range, so hope to pass on to someone at a fair price or trade to another to try. Jim