• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think from memory the difference is the 'De large' version has a 3 way 'mid shape' toggle. It also has a two way 'pre bass' toggle which I am unsure whether the original does.

b1_3000 said:
I think from memory the difference is the 'De large' version has a 3 way 'mid shape' toggle. It also has a two way 'pre bass' toggle which I am unsure whether the original does.

Does it still have the clean/dirty channels? I only ask cuz I know that the 'Starz' version does not retain the clean 'channel'.

It certainly has the clean and dirty channels.
I loved this module so much I was only really playing it, worked owed me a lot of money so when that came i said why not buy the Orange.

The Green Snake is a one off I think. Rob's first attempt at a framus cobra for someone. Apparently the person who wanted it asked for a few changes to it. So in my opinion it is a bassier mamba but kind of british sounding. I think it has been in a couple hands here, but for my doom stuff I absolutely love it, more than my mamba.[/quote]