• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some house cleaning

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Just looking to clean out some excess gear that's not getting much use these days. All prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. A little too busy to snap pics, but all gear is 8 out of 10 or better. If you need more info, just PM me. I have a great history of selling, buying and modding here. Feel free to make any offers, but the Hamer is priced stupid low already and I have an interested buyer so it's $550 firm to the first with cash in hand.

Boss TR-2 Tremolo w/Blue LED: $50
Boss PH-2 Phaser: $50
Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion: $40
MXR Distortion+ (Yellow): $25
Ibanez PH7 Phaser: $25
BBE Supacharger: $75
Celestion G12-K85 8ohms (same as K100): $70
Celestion T75 (16 ohm I think...out of a 1960A cab): $60

1994 USA Hamer Duotone: $550
A total steal for a killer axe! I am the second owner and this guitar was very well cared for by it's original owner. I acquired it in a trade with a board member here for my modded RM100 with a MM OT and it sees very little use. You can play the Duncan-equipped electric side, acoustic side or blend the outputs into a unique tone. Here is a link to a review posted by Pete Turley from here on a different forum with the exact same guitar from the same year (the Duncans in mine are black/cream):
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=751189
Includes original HSC which is still flawless 16 years later.