• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Mamba madness comes to an end

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes...I know Salvation can make me one....But I really need one now for an upcoming session...Right now this MTS rig has really been a studio blessing - wish salv was closer and quicker...Willing to pay 385 for a Mamba...Plenty for you to have another made and make a few bucks...:)

Let's see: ~200 bucks for the Mamba mod + ~130 for a module plus shipping to Anthony.
So Anyone doing this would make more than 50 bucks profit and will help Mattfig out!

Or maybe you could ask Anthony to do a rusher for some extra $ Mattfig?
I don't know how fast you need it..

Hey mojo,

Thanks for the bump and breakdown...I need the module ASAP and there's really no way I could get it back in time from Antonin given overseas shipping constraints...Otherwise I'd go that route...

And if you figure that often times donor modules cost just 100 - a lucky and kind board member could profit up to 80 bucks on this deal...Win win...:)

Mattfig said:
Hey mojo,

Thanks for the bump and breakdown...I need the module ASAP and there's really no way I could get it back in time from Antonin given overseas shipping constraints...Otherwise I'd go that route...

And if you figure that often times donor modules cost just 100 - a lucky and kind board member could profit up to 80 bucks on this deal...Win win...:)
No problem, glad to bump it for you (and again :lol: )

Okay then, then I guess getting it from someone here is the only option.
Maybe you could lend / rent it?

Another pro for people with a Mamba: your older Mamba will be replaced with a shiny brand spanking new one!
It's a great deal!

Alright....Raised buying price to an insane 400 bucks...Surely someone is on the fence with their Mamba...Won't it be so great to actually turn a significant profit for this module...And you would be helping me out greatly as I have a session on hold until I get one...

Wow, that's insane!

If you don't get a bite now it's official, people with Mamba modules are crazy!

m0jo said:
Wow, that's insane!

If you don't get a bite now it's official, people with Mamba modules are crazy!

Insane is right! This upcoming recording session is with the most aggressive guitar player I've ever dealt with...He specifically mentioned the Framus Cobra as his fave amp and I really wanna have a Mamba here for him so I can not only give him the sound he wants, but have him come back for the next set of tunes...400 is crazy but given the amount of $$$ for this session, it still seems ok...We'll see...Surely someone has to bite now...:)

I'll pay immediately to your paypal account...And you can immediately order your new one and have enough to go out and have a nice dinner on me!!!

I've paid more for a Salvation Module hehe

What do you say, Matt - shall we check in to the MTS Anonymous therapy home together?

rhequiem said:
I've paid more for a Salvation Module hehe

What do you say, Matt - shall we check in to the MTS Anonymous therapy home together?

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!! IT'S ALL OF YOU WITH THE PROBLEM!!! I CAN QUIT AT ANY TIME - I JUST DON'T WANT TO RIGHT NOW! I'M IN CONTROL! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! :D

Have you thought about borrowing one? Back in the day I'd lend out modules just to spread the word...don't have a Mamba otherwise I'd offer.

Matt's a good dude...insane like the rest of us :)

Matt, if I where you I'd PM some people with Mamba's.
Maybe they're not looking in the classifieds section and missing this whole thing ;)

In all fairness people have stepped up for loaners but I NEED to buy this one...It would have a permanent loan...MTS'rs are great...And I appreciate the offers for the loaners...This client is close by and would love full access to the Mamba - and, quite frankly, so would I...

Mattfig said:
In all fairness people have stepped up for loaners but I NEED to buy this one...It would have a permanent loan...MTS'rs are great...And I appreciate the offers for the loaners...This client is close by and would love full access to the Mamba - and, quite frankly, so would I...
Well why don't you send a module to Anthony, and while waiting for that loan one?
That would solve your problem right there.

People seem very attached to their Mamba's :D
Even Mattfig, and he doesn't even has his yet :lol:

You're right...Had I done that originally I would have been in the clear...The rub to this whole thing was that I bought and paid for a Mamba weeks ago that never made it here because of all sorts of circumstances that were out of my control (not from Anotonin but another board member who shall remain nameless as a refund is in process)...I may just have to send one off now anyway...Just thought the extra cash might flush someone out who may have been considering selling...Anyone got a donor module to sell?

And yes, I still would rather buy a Mamba now! :)

Mattfig said:
You're right...Had I done that originally I would have been in the clear...The rub to this whole thing was that I bought and paid for a Mamba weeks ago that never made it here because of all sorts of circumstances that were out of my control (not from Anotonin but another board member who shall remain nameless as a refund is in process)...I may just have to send one off now anyway...Just thought the extra cash might flush someone out who may have been considering selling...Anyone got a donor module to sell?

And yes, I still would rather buy a Mamba now! :)
Well then grab a loaner, hit the classifieds! *whip crack*
:)

If you want to save time: there's a set of modules on sale from Belgium! (together with the RM100KH).
European sending would take about 3 days to Anthony instead of having to go all the way over the ocean ;)