The Rack of Delight needs a new home....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Not what you think....I mean a new studio equipment rack....Yes, they're easy to build and I've done so....I wanna buy one 'cause I have better things to do with my time than curse at wood...

I've seen 'em as low as 150 and as high as infinity...Although that one was totally worth it...

Any leads on sites?....Wanna 18-26 space rack with a slope on the front so the rack gear is on a better angle....I've found straight up and down ones for cheap but that isn't what I want....Don't wanna go big bucks at all....Just something with wheels that is sturdy and strong willed to withstand the Rack gear....Especially since a new Gold Mamba will soon be here that is REALLY pissed off...I'll reinforce that Rm4 with titanium...That should hold her...

This thing isn't moving around much at all so it doesn't have to be road-ready....Just solid....

Thanks in advance for any help and eat **** to those who don't! :p

Yeah can't help you there since *everything* I own fits in 8 spaces ..

Why not hire some redneck with a welder and a stack of steel? ;)

m0jo said:
Yeah can't help you there since *everything* I own fits in 8 spaces ..

Why not hire some redneck with a welder and a stack of steel? ;)

I only know a few rednecks and they're all on this forum... :p

Plus a redneck with a welder may scare the RoD and then it would take action...I don't want to be on the news explaining "it wasn't me, it was my rack."

Mattfig said:
Wanna 18-26 space rack with a slope on the front so the rack gear is on a better angle

http://www.omnirax.com/index.php/DisplayProduct/0-70

I've been using an Omnirax desk for nearly a decade. They're built like tanks but on the pricier side. If you're going for longevity, I don't think you could find anything better.

Mike P said:
Mattfig said:
Wanna 18-26 space rack with a slope on the front so the rack gear is on a better angle

I've been using an Omnirax desk for nearly a decade. They're built like tanks but on the pricier side. If you're going for longevity, I don't think you could find anything better.
"Ideal for mixers, tape decks, and modules." :D

Mike P said:
Mattfig said:

Wow...Those are nice...Thanks!

Mattfig said:
BigBrewtus said:
Hey welding is my profession. 8)

BigBrewtus
Donating Member

And your point is?

:p :p :p :p

He's building post count by answering posts with emoticons that don't really address the question. :arrow: :idea: :!: :wink:

cold Machine said:
Mattfig said:
BigBrewtus said:

BigBrewtus
Donating Member

And your point is?

He's building post count by answering posts with emoticons that don't really address the question. :arrow: :idea: :!: :wink:
Hmmm....Didnt think of it that way. Dont think I really needed any. Congrats on you exceeding 500 BTW.

BigBrewtus said:
cold Machine said:
Mattfig said:
BigBrewtus said:

BigBrewtus
Donating Member

And your point is?

Hmmm....Didnt think of it that way. Dont think I really needed any. Congrats on you exceeding 500 BTW.
I also feel bad that you didnt smell the sarcasm in Figgs :?: . I dont think it needed answering. Just for future thought.

http://www.markertek.com/Digital-Video-Production/Equipment-Storage-Cases/Gator-Cases-Inc/GR-STUDIOSL-18U.xhtml?GR-STUDIOSL-18U

A lot cheaper and it is slanted but all the way not just the top half.