to chaotic distortion

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeheGOD

Reaction score
hey all, I have my amp now for 1.5 months or more, and I was wondering if there is anyone els who deals with the same problem like me: a way to choatic distortion channel, especially the gain2.
I play metal( black/death-metal) so I thought the Randall RH300G3 would be one of the best heads for my budget. Now,I use the amp in the band and I've got to sai the gain sounds good when I play alone at a quite low level, but once I've got to increase the level coz we are playing together, I really sounds like a fuzzy noise in stead of a good fat distortion with lots of gain, but who's still got a good clear tone.
now my question is: how do you peeps handle with this problem??
I use the gain1 now witht he gain at level 4 at max, because otherwise it will be to chaotic and gain 2 is always to chaotic in my higher levels..... :s

are there any tips and/or tricks?? ho you and can u give me some good settings to try out for a good metaltone???
mine are: level 7 reverb 3 contour 8-9 bass 4 midd 5-6 trebel 9 gain1: 4-5 gain2: 4 and most of the time the voicing is on.

thanks anyway,
a true BEHEMOTH-fan