• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimw427

Reaction score
I purchased this JF Quick Mod from the forum, nice mod, just not what I am looking for.
Will sell for Traded.

Trade interest, I am open to just about anything +/- cash except metal type mods.

Can email pics if needed, have not rried to post the in forum yet.

New to this forum, fist FS/FT listing, but purchased several already, and have been buying/selling/trading on the gear page forum for years, and ebay, same user name.

Any questions concerns just ask...

Thanks for looking.

Not very good at explaining sounds, but I will try. To me it is a tighter more compressed drive with a good thump to it, sounds great when palm muting, but it doesn't sound like a strickly made for metal type drive. It seemed to have a more predominate midrange to it than a marshall.

Jim

I have this mod now.

Jim packed this thing up better than just about any other module I have received. Shipped very fast as well.

I give jimw427 two thumbs up to do business with.

Thanks, your comments mean a lot for a newbie on this forum.

Glad it got there safe and sound, I hope you like it, can't wait to try the JF xtc.