Value of Lynch Box? Not sure...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
Hey guys. A few items have come up that I really want to get and I'm afraid I have to let go of my Lynch Box set. I have a Lynch Box 100 and Lynch Box 50 (head). Both are in fantastic condition as I kind of bought them simply to have. The time for simply possessing these items has come to and end as there are a couple things that will get more use that I need to purchase. Both will be sold empty (no modules). I could include modules as I have all five stock Lynch modules? Lynch Box 50 will also have a D2F padded cover. The Lynch Box 100 could come with a full on flight case as well, but I'm leaning towards keeping it for my RM100.

Thanks in advance guys.

Is it the all dark green alligator tolex Lynch Box 100? How much are you asking for it? Any trades?

There will be a bunch of signature MTS gear up for sale tonight or tomorrow morning (depending on my snow removal schedule). RM100LB (100w lynch box head), RM50HLB (50w lynch box head), Super V, Brahma, Mr. Scary, Grail, The Judge, KH1, KH2, 1086.

Not sure on pricing yet. It won't be fire sale prices, but fair cash offers will be considered. No trades as I'm selling to fund a possible purchase.

Keep your eyes open. :)