Video of my band doing ZZ top at practice using Jf Voxless

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickatch

Reaction score
Another Video for you to checkout. Still using the Jf voxless with the humbucker pickup and tubescreamer puishing the amp. We took clips from more than one video we shot so some things won't match up cause we only used audio from one live track.

http://youtu.be/TF0c_NYlGwk

That is a pretty nice thick crunchy grind for that song. Nice job!
Can it get there w/out the TS?

nitrous12 said:

Yeah you can without the TS but I usually like to run my preamp with a light overdrive and hit the TS for some more bite. I run the TS like a boost so it's set with drive all the way down and level all the way up.

kickatch said:
nitrous12 said:

Yeah you can without the TS but I usually like to run my preamp with a light overdrive and hit the TS for some more bite. I run the TS like a boost so it's set with drive all the way down and level all the way up.

Cool, that has been my concern...how much drive can this module get? My guitars (minus the Strat) have high output pups that drive the front of my amp. I do not have an overdrive pedal though.
That tone sounds like it would be fun to jam on and is very different than anything I have.
Thanks for sharing!