• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VOODOO Tsunami and Sear for sale - Sold and Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grbassist

Reaction score
I'm letting my two Voodo Amps modules go. One is a Tsunami mod done on a 1086 module and the Sear is on a Recto. I got the Sear here on the forum and had the Tsunami done by Trace a Voodoo after a couple phone calls to figure out exactly what I wanted. they are both great modules and compliment each other very well. Both are very open and organic sounding, lots of bottom end without sounding boomy. The Sear makes for a great high gain mod without sounding buzzy or "distortion pedal" like. It also has two internal gain stage trim pots.

The Tsunami is a great mid to high gain module. Because it was done on the 1086 it still has the mid shift and gain boost switches on front in addition to two internal gain trim pots...Extremely versatile and sounds killer.

The Tsunami has some cool billet aluminum knobs I found. I have other knobs for both if interested, small black stove knobs, white chicken head, large black stove/chicken head, randall......

I think Voodoo has some of the best mods out there primarily because they don't try to "model" existing amps.

I'm selling because I'm currently using an RM50 and wanted to narrow the gain channel to one module. The Hilligan Scorch does that the best for me. It's a total preference thing. The Scorch is a bit tighter and more compressed and fits what I'm looking for.

can't keep 'em all!

SOLD -The Sear is $225 shipped conus paypal gift - SOLD

SOLD - The Tsunami is $250 shipped conus paypal gift - SOLD

This is my first time selling here on the forum, but check out my 100% feedback on ebay under grbassist. I figured I'd try here first for these.
LAST CHANCE before I put on Ebay.

SAM_1478.jpg
[/img]

bump....
I've had a couple offers and trades fall through.....
So where's the love for Voodoo. Seriously, these take on any Salvation I've heard. Trace really knows amps and tone.

Surprised no play on these? Trace is awesome!! His Marshall tones are sought after globally by the best players in the world...Good guy/good module bump!!

I have the Tsunami in a KH-3. Amazing tone and voice with sustain for days. Definitely distinct from Salvation and Gigmods. Worth every penny