VoxLess, Custom Grail, and XMG in band practice

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
Here is my RM100 hard at work in the garage. I just clipped up the practice into a goldfish-mentality kind of thing. All 3 modules are featured at some point in the video, any questions about which is which feel free to ask. It's not perfect...we were five hours in when we first started filming so there is a little fatigue but hey, that's rock n roll! Hope ya dig it! I know my three-year-old did! Hahaha

http://youtu.be/pEZ2QBbu8nU

Thanks guys! We were a few weeks in at that point and are now a much further along. Hopefully we'll get up some tighter recordings soon (I thought of doing a similar goldfish mentality video...to sort of track progress). We start work on originals this Sunday so put the horns up for us, rock on!

Good luck. :twisted:

Cool to see the little one jammin' & someone smart enough to give the kid ear protection. I have to remind my little girl all the time to put the ear protection on when she comes in the guitar room. Maybe her father should listen to his own advice. :lol: