• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANNA TRADE? I'm looking for an RM50, RM4 or RT2/50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
I'm interested in almost any of the combos or heads, don't really need any modules but would consider the Recto, Ultra, Blackface, Top Boost, or Super V.

Here?s a page I set up with a list of all the gear I?ve got that?s up for grabs.
I put some pics out there, but they aren?t the best, so if you see anything you are interested in and need better pics, just let me know.

Will consider multiple items or possibly +/- some cash.

http://www.americanhc.us/forsale/

Thanks for looking!

I am selling an empty RM100M. I don't really need anything you've got, except maybe that Yamaha power amp. Can you shoot me some more details?

Got an RM100 sittin around not doing much. Got several modules for it. PM me what your willing to trade for it. You got alot of stuff!!

Don't really need any of the modules unless I were to be getting a head at the same time...so the modded Ultra doesn't do me much good on it's own.

Hey guys with the RM100's and the RM50; I've responded to everyone's PM's and emails, anybody ready to deal yet??

Hey Jim, wanna get your RM4 back? I just got a deal on an M4. Not looking for trades though.

Robert

Jim, I am moving my RM 100 that I used as a tester for the Egnater modules...interested in it for the Peavey ultra and some cash?

Jeff

I think Jeff and I have a deal worked out for his RM100, but I would still like to have an RM50 head; if anybody has one they wanna trade.

- Peavey Ultra Plus is no longer available

I've updated the page to show items that have been sold/traded.

Here are some things that I'm looking for in case anybody has any of this stuff for trade:

RM50 Head
MTS Module : Top Boost
MTS Module : Ultra
MTS Module : Blackface
MTS Module : Recto / Treadplate
MTS Module : Super V
Egnater Dual Channel Modules (SL2, SL, COD, EG5
Delay Pedal