Where to buy MTS modules online

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newelly87

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong area but i recently became the prowd owner of a RM100 head and im looking at now buying some modules so i can actually use the thing.

Ive looked around at sites like musiciansfriend.com and saw that they got modules on there for 209 us or 249 us for the Signiture ones. These prices are way cheaper than what they cost here in Australia but musicians friend dont ship to Australia from what i can tell.

What i was wondering was if there are any US sites that have modules around this price that ship to Australia?

Thanks for any input

Check your PM's. Please keep in mind that if a module or amp is purchased in the US for use in another country, it will not have a valid warrenty.

Newelly87 said:
Hey everyone, im new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong area but i recently became the prowd owner of a RM100 head and im looking at now buying some modules so i can actually use the thing.

Ive looked around at sites like musiciansfriend.com and saw that they got modules on there for 209 us or 249 us for the Signiture ones. These prices are way cheaper than what they cost here in Australia but musicians friend dont ship to Australia from what i can tell.

What i was wondering was if there are any US sites that have modules around this price that ship to Australia?

Thanks for any input

Another proud MTS owner here. How can we get our hands on some modules in Australia?

Cheers!

I have bought modules from "funky munky" (I think thats how its spelt)
and had them shipped to OZ for half the price they sell for here.

the prices in Oz for gear is rediculus

sir riff a lot said:
I have bought modules from "funky munky" (I think thats how its spelt)
and had them shipped to OZ for half the price they sell for here.

the prices in Oz for gear is rediculus

You can say that again! Found the Funky Munky Ebay store... gonna browse through it and by the looks of it, we are paying US prices (which is still cheaper than what they have here in Melbourne) plus $35 for frieght. Pretty good deal!

Thanks sir riff a lot!