Where to get best deals on new MTS gear?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everlone

Reaction score
Is there a website or store that has good deals on the MTS head and modules besides the run of the mill places (i.e. Musicians Friend, Sam Ash...)?

Did most of you guys buy new or used? I see used heads going for great prices on e-bay. I'm just wondering what all is out there. 8)

Best? Used from reputable sellers here, next maybe ebay. Rig Talk for Egnater (M4, Mod50, Mod100) and Egnater modules, but they end up here as well some/most times.

New? I would search for coupons for various sellers (MF, Music123, etc) and wait until you find a good deal. Some have done 10-20% sales, upto "X" dollars off on amount spent, etc. Also, check places for "non-factory box," demo, etc models that will offer same warranty as new.

Everlone said:
Is there a website or store that has good deals on the MTS head and modules besides the run of the mill places (i.e. Musicians Friend, Sam Ash...)?

Did most of you guys buy new or used? I see used heads going for great prices on e-bay. I'm just wondering what all is out there. 8)

Used all day long...however if you go new there are a bunch of dealers on eBay...couple of favourites:

East coast(ish,,,mid west?) = funkymunkymusic (Rich and Jon are da bomb!)
West Coast = squidmusic (hope I got that correct....Curt is a cool guy...)

In reality I've probably bought from every single MTS dealer on eBay and probably done used buy/sale deals with a *lot* of folks...it's a great community :D

I figured used was the best way to go. It seems like this forum is the best place to shop. :lol: