• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT for Salvation

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
So I've had my MTS rig for about a week and have 6 acquired 6 different modules, some modded (Gigmods Modern, 1087 - JF Recto - Friedman HBE) and some stock (SL+ and Super V). I think I am starting to get a feel for the differences and for the MTS system in general, but would really like to try out one (or more) of Anthony's mods to see if they fit in with the sounds I am going for. I am interested in several of his modules, from the Mash-All and Salvado and MarkUS to the Orange clones and Phish. I am willing to pay cash or trade modules + cash or trade some of the other non-MTS gear I have + cash / whatever to make it fair. It's too bad there isn't some form of MTS rental policy, so you can try out all these wonderful modules and get the ones you really dig (or can afford at that moment hehe). I have another thread in the "Other Classifieds" that has the other gear I have for trade. So, if you have any Salvation mods that you are willing to part with, please let me know.

PS - I have communicated with Anthony, and am definitely considering possibly sending out the SL+ or maybe some other stock module I pick up in the future to get modded, but I figured this way might be able to let me try a module out more quickly ;)

Here's my thread. i have one salvation and 2 gigmods.
THe KH23 i think is about the only one of its kinda, so it doesn't have much press, but it's really awesome. can nail any Metallica or similar tone.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=10298