• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cold Machine

Reaction score
I'm looking to get back in but cash is short. I have the following items to trade for mid or high gain donor modules. Hoping to try the new crop of JF mods,( Mark X, Stein, etc...)

NIB Keeley modded Boss MT-2 w/Boss power supply.
New Rocktron Voodu Valve Online w/power supply.
NIB EH Nano Verb w/power supply.
Mint Rocktron Tsunami chorus.
Rocktron/Holdsworth Juice Extractor, (equivalent to a Palmer PGA-04 for direct recording of your amp. Has built in load box and attenuator so no speaker cab is needed), in excellent condition.
Randall RM100 Combo
Ease West Quantum Leap Ministry of Rock, unopened and unregistered. I have version two and it's great for rock/metal drum and bass tracking.
Somebody help a brother out.

Really want an RM20 with the silent recording option.
I just got divorced and had surgury on my spine. How about some pity trades. :wink:

cold Machine said:
Really want an RM20 with the silent recording option.
I just got divorced and had surgury on my spine. How some pity trades. :wink:
I am sorry to hear about that. Take a look at the modules in my sig and if you want to trade for any of them let me know. I just need to keep a couple to get them modded. :)

Trade Bump.
Looks like the TC Helicon is coming to my place for dinner. :D
Coldmachine is a top notch forum member and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Cold...
:D :D :D