• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Salvation Deadplate - good shape - no issues - - no preamp tubes - Gate switch, 3 way tight switch, blast switch (gain boost) - $$$$ shipped and PP'd in the cont 48 this will include a MTS Bag - only issue with the bag is it is missing half the tabs on the zippers - zippers work great, just never replaced the tabs - as it didn't bother me - feel free to ask any questions.
Deadplate.jpg

MTS_Bag1_zps4cee537e.jpg

MTS_Bag2_zpsf8181ea6.jpg

MTS_Bag3_zpsc860d8aa.jpg

Whoa, it's the other Criminal! Far as I know, I own the only other one of these in the world. It's a savagely badass module.

I love when c2ply pops in. :D REALLY good guy here! He's been around forever, but rarely speaks. :lol:

yep C2ply is THE premier MTS module collecter. Dude has had them all- One of the best to deal with- Want a fast ship with super packaging? buy these up! These prices are good! I just ordered an Afterlife from Scott or I'd love to grab that Criminal. FWIW- I had the first Salvo XTC- holy crap it was badass! Version 2? Hmmmm.....

rblyn said:
yep C2ply is THE premier MTS module collecter. Dude has had them all- One of the best to deal with- Want a fast ship with super packaging? buy these up! These prices are good! I just ordered an Afterlife from Scott or I'd love to grab that Criminal. FWIW- I had the first Salvo XTC- holy crap it was badass! Version 2? Hmmmm.....

+1 Great Guy

Thanks guys - 4 down, two left to go - Wishing everyone a happy holidays bump....

c2ply said:
Thanks guys - 4 down, two left to go - Wishing everyone a happy holidays bump....
Would love to try another DF mod. That one may be close to the one I have but one has to wonder. hahaha
Thanks for the tease and Happy Holidays to you too..