• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Modules left!!! RT2/50 back up for sale! *PRICES LOWERED*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've taken the RT2/50 off the market. Decided to keep it after all in case I end up with an Egnater M4 down the road 8)

I also dropped the prices even more. Here is what I have left.....

Randall RM4 Preamp-$380

Modules

(2) XTC - $115 each
Deluxe-$120
KH2 Kirk Hammet Signature-$130
Recto (has bigger orange caps installed)-$120
Modern-$120
Hairy Brown Eye (Dave Friedman custom Module)-SOLD!
Plexi (with bass mod) -$120

For those who have inquired about some of the modules and stuff for sale, I'm a little behind on getting back to everyone due to work and running out of shipping supplies/boxes, etc. I'll be responding to everyone tomorrow and getting packages ready prior to receiving payment so it's ready to go out the door. I'll also be sending shipping quotes ASAP as well. Thanks for everybody's patience!

Jeez, FINALLY getting around to updating this. Thank you everyone for being so patient!

Here is what is left. I also put the RT2/50 back up for sale.

Modules
Deluxe-$120
KH2 Kirk Hammet Signature-$130
Modern-$120
Plexi (with bass mod) -$120

Randall RT2/50 Power Amp with EL34's and 6L6 Tubes- Rack ears are slightly bent, and has rack rash on top of unit. Sounds great! Pics available by request $600 plus shipping

Bumpity bump bump. Had some peoples back out, so I still got a few modules and the RT2/50 for sale......any takers? :p