5150 copys & a rythem tone.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven-eleven

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for you time hopefully your answers will enlighten me as so where to spend my well earned cash :b

Been looking at the salvation s1s0 and jf trilogy, how
would you guys rate these for a death style leads, solo tone

as for a rythem tone I'm looking for the bloody hell want anymore gain category but tight as a nuns..... as ill be useing this for the 240bpm + riffs and a nice mid to high gain module
to sit between the clean and ultra high gain.

modules I've been looking at
mamba
angel - is there diffrent versions of this?
erect
came rock
mash all
markus

And the Jf xtc but don't know where this sits gain wise.

Music style is progressive death, no djent or core involved haha.

thank you guys so much again for your time.

I have the S1S0 and a 5150 now, Im selling the 5150.

Honestly, amazing. I used to use the 5150 for tight rhythms and now I'm all for mts. The module can do it all. All I can say... Incredible.

I'm sure Rob's trilogy would be equally as good plus incredible to deal with from my small experience thus far!

My input.

Hiya,

You should check out Ray's EVTrilogy video, got lots great stuff...

I am also in the process of finishing my EV3 video too...

Ray really showed off the heavy down tune side extremely well...My vid will showcase a poppier sides as well as some heavy riffing and soloing...

I think between those two vids, you should consider an EV3....I've played every 5150 (stock) and have owned S1S0s ann not one to say anything bad of Salvation Mods...I own and use many myself...My point is that the EV3 is what you are probably seeking...

I'll extend the same offer Ray did too...If you wanna send me a dry guitar track (just the straight guitar- no amps, preamps, etc) I will reamp it for you thru the EV3 and let you make your own mind up....

If you wanna do that, just say the word and I'll shoot you my email and get it done!

Thanks so much guys

Decided I'm going to pick the ev3 from what I've seen seems
to sound more to my liking tho the s1s0 is great aswell.

now for a the mid to high gain and ultra high gain modules
these are the modules I'm looking at for each catagory.

ultra high gain. Med to high gain
mamba camerock
angel. Markus
Chupacabra. Mash all+
Erect

what do you guys think of these mods, I'm not looking for a
killswitch tone or any other metal core tone I'm looking
for more of a classic death tone.

enlighten me with your wisdom :)

The Chupacabra and the MashAll I believe will fan the flames for a good bit. Both are extremely versatile so no worries ending up with a one-trick pony that you aren't jizzn over, these can be dialed and dialed some more. Mamba an Markus are both in my bucket list, but I'm looking for a wider spread tonally. I really think no matter which way you go with the modded preamps, you'll be fine. If you don't like the one you get, this is a great place to trade and they retain their value quite well within the community. Happy hunting!