• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
ALL GONE

Thanks for all the interest.

It hurts me to do this, never thought I'd have to part with any of my MTS gear, but I need to thin my collection to get as much $$ as i can for a down payment on a house for me and my wife, as we just got hitched :p

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

-RT2/50: SOLD-

-HD high-end EWI 6 space rack case with both lids (Bought new - only a couple months old-mint) This sucker is built with 3/8" ply instead of 1/4" like the cheaper ones. For more durability for your precious gear - $ sold shipped

-sold AC120 power conditoner with rack lights and line voltage indicator (used - but excellent condition) considering keeping this, but throw me an offer, I may be temped to let this go cheap with the purchase of one of my other items.

- SOLD Randall RM4 Modded by Rob at Jaded Faith, he upgraded some things and made things neater inside. Should be bulletproof now. (I can ask him every detail if your that curious) (superb condition, bought from Rob @ JF)

-RF4 footswitch SOLD, 7 pin midi cable

Congradulations on the marriage brother!!!
Good luck on the sale and getting you a first
home together!
P.S. That Erect looks stellar!! :wink:

BigBrewtus said:
Congradulations on the marriage brother!!!
Good luck on the sale and getting you a first
home together!
P.S. That Erect looks stellar!! :wink:

Much appreciated Josh. Very kind of you.

Cool...There are only a few things I would sacrafice any of my gear for and the wife is on the list..lol.....good luck...you should be able to find alot of home for the money now too.....

How much does it weight, is it heavier than the rm100? I've been between getting an RM4 or to sell my gear and going with a Mark V.

Thanks Troy

@nomad: it's similar to the rm100 Prob a little easier to carry cause dimensions, but I don't think either are that bad.

nomad100 said:
how does it differ sonically from the rm100?
The rt2/50 has a hotter signal. IE you can have crushing volume lower, and the rt 2/50 has the ability to footswitch tubes/cabs. I'd keep the rack first because of the flexibility, but it will also pull me in more cash than the head right now. Both get great loud live tones though. But my rm100 currently has a mix of tubes so it's blended tone.
Like I said though you can have the rt 2/50 volume at 9oclock and it'll be super loud if u have the rm4 volume up to 10oclock. Super efficient setup. Also way more flexible, I'd def get another rack setup after I get settled in with the wife and new house an such. The rack setup is the way to go for sure if you're tryin to get more authentic tones due to the on the fly tube switching.

full mts rack put together here. Buy it!
You can even remove the diamond faceplate and put in a 1U fx processor, which I would have done if I didnt love my pedal board so much.
+ this is an amazing rack case. Superbly built.

OK cleaned up the posting a bit after I decided to break it up after a buyer contacted me about the rt2/50.

So rt2/50 is sold, rm4 and footswitch up for grabs.
couple others are pending a sale.

JF Erect will be created into another post, for me to keep things simple.
Thanks

I would also take a stock marshall-y mod(s) + cash.
I'll basically knock off the price of the stocker from the total. Leaving the remainder as cash.

updated price bump, someone has to want an upgraded rm4 rack package. Just add your own power amp and your ready.

Good dude bump! What would be a comparable power amp since the RT2/50 is gone? Might stir up a buyer if they have a few suggestions on what to pick up :D

Jacksauce said:
Good dude bump! What would be a comparable power amp since the RT2/50 is gone? Might stir up a buyer if they have a few suggestions on what to pick up :D

Thanks man!
Fryette/VHT makes a great power amp. Marshall has tube and solid state. Solid state rocktron's are supposed to sound great and cheaper. Mesa of course has great rack amps, lots of possibilities. Just have to figure out what power is needed, and the tone from the type of power amp (tubes).

Latest posts