And they're off.....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctgblue said:
VitaminG said:
:lol: :lol:

tell me about it! Factor in some overseas shipping for added drama.... ;)

Which is why salvation will not be an option for me...

This is an awful decision you've made.

EDIT: IMHO :wink:

Yeah,the Salvo stuff is cream of the crop and he does have donors now...shorter wait and onne way shipping insures less difficulty...the problem was always with getting them there in a timely fashion.....HE is a little pricier,but well worth it in my experience....all of the modded modules are cool in their own respect though

drewiv said:

Maybe, but for me almost twice the price and 3-4 times the wait, not an option. I got the two mods done for less than $100 more than just one with all the overseas stuff factored in. Now I am broke.
Anthony does great work, but for me Rob is the better option for what I want, and his clips sound awesome.

There is a used Dead Plate on Ebay right now for $250 though, somebody should grab that baby

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-MTS-Salvation-Dead-Plate-Module-/120838059902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2282777e

ctgblue said:
drewiv said:

Maybe, but for me almost twice the price and 3-4 times the wait, not an option. I got the two mods done for less than $100 more than just one with all the overseas stuff factored in. Now I am broke.
Anthony does great work, but for me Rob is the better option for what I want, and his clips sound awesome.

There is a used Dead Plate on Ebay right now for $250 though, somebody should grab that baby

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-MTS-Salvation-Dead-Plate-Module-/120838059902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2282777e

Just bustin' your chops. :wink: I totally understand that the wait and cost is difficult to swallow.

ctgblue said:
drewiv said:

That should sell at a higher price once the auction is over.Definitely want a Salvation but not a Deadplate...I am happy with my JF Erect for Recto style tones.

rblyn said:
ctgblue said:
drewiv said:

That should sell at a higher price once the auction is over.Definitely want a Salvation but not a Deadplate...I am happy with my JF Erect for Recto style tones.

10 hrs left on it and no bids

looking at the gut shot.. they really do rework the circuit eh?! Way more than I expected.

Brace yourself for that ERECT, Charles, it is a gravedigger :twisted:
IMO it and all of Robs other mods I've tried are simply spectacular tones.

LunatiBSW said:
Brace yourself for that ERECT, Charles, it is a gravedigger :twisted:
IMO it and all of Robs other mods I've tried are simply spectacular tones.

YES- I am LOVING the JF Erect I got. Surprised me how versatile and it is dead on the the real thing (I've had a couple myself)

got these the end of last week, only got to test them briefly before leaving town.
will work with them more thoroughly and do a video review of each, now that I'm back

disk11 said:
rblyn said:
LunatiBSW said:
Is it is dead but IMO even better than the real thing from what I remember

Yep, its clearer with less "fiz"

Rob told me it's based of the 90s 2 channel Rectos, which have less fizz than the 00s 3 Channel ones.

Makes sense- I had two early 2000 Triple Rectos that I got when our band had a Mesa endorsement...