Anyone have a file for the fcb1010

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

///MK

Reaction score
I am looking for a file to put on my fcb1010 that has the RM100 channels programmed on it . I am looking to change the channels using the FCB1010 and have a different Gmajor effect patch for each channel. I am pretty sure someone on this board has gone through the trouble of doing this please share the .sys file f you have it.
VR,
///MK

I know there is a utility program for the pedal. I do have it but have not used it for that purpose. The pedal that is. I used it to control a keyboard. If you do not have the utility program let me know.

I don't know why you'd need someone's settings, just select each patch on the FCB1010 and then select the amp channel on the head and hold it for a few seconds.

You're looking at programming the footswitch when you really need to be programming the AMP.

:)

Pete

Dont' known if it helps, but I had to go into the program mode of the PCB1010 and change it to midi channel 16 for it to work...I was too lazy to change the RM4 and it came set to midi channel 16 from the factory.

From the manual...

1. Press the DOWN button for 2-3 seconds while powering up the FCB1010. Now you?re in global configuration mode. The direct select LED will light
up.
2. Press the ENTER/UP button once. The midi function LED will flash.
3. Select the function you would like to change (button 1-10). The red LED on this button will start to flash now. You can read the current MIDI channel
for this function in the display now.
4. If you want to change this MIDI channel, press the ENTER/UP button to confirm the selection.
5. Now you can change the MIDI channel number for the function you?ve selected using the number Keys.
6. Press the ENTER/UP button to confirm.

Maybe I didn't articulate my intent well...

I am looking to set up the FCB to use the stomp box mode to switch modules while still in a single patch
for example program change one
be able to switch between clean lead or rhythm while still in same patch. Im still working on it will share if when I ever get it figured out. if not Ill have the fcb for sale soon and resign mayself to getting a GCX/ground control setup :)

///MK said:
Maybe I didn't articulate my intent well...

I am looking to set up the FCB to use the stomp box mode to switch modules while still in a single patch
for example program change one
be able to switch between clean lead or rhythm while still in same patch. Im still working on it will share if when I ever get it figured out. if not Ill have the fcb for sale soon and resign mayself to getting a GCX/ground control setup :)

You'll need the CC#s for the Randall also, it's not just on the footswitch. I was able to set mine up for that with a Vetta (had it turn fx off and on within a patch) but that was YEARS ago and I wouldn't remember how to do it now, otherwise I'd tell ya. I was able to figure it out and I'm a midiot, so it can't be too hard :)

Pete

Another cool thing you can do with the FCB1010 is to purchase the Uno Firmware chip and then have one row of buttons acting as normal and the other row acting as stompbox buttons.
It works awesome like this when using my FCB1010 with the Uno Firmware and my RM100+G-Major.

jimosity said:
Another cool thing you can do with the FCB1010 is to purchase the Uno Firmware chip and then have one row of buttons acting as normal and the other row acting as stompbox buttons.
It works awesome like this when using my FCB1010 with the Uno Firmware and my RM100+G-Major.

It took a little doing but you don't need the uno chip to do this, I was able to program my Vetta with my FCB to turn fx off and on in the top row and even set up one button as a tap tempo.

Pete