• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in a stock KH-2? discounted!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapo_Polenton

Reaction score
NEW PRICE! 125$ shipped to Canada or US.

Had my fun with it and it is a good module. Just prefer the GTO and brahma. In the interest of full disclosure, this one had some problems seating in 2 of my slots but fit in on the third. I have a lynchbox though. I'm sure this thing will work fine in RM50 and 100's or KH heads. The module is in 100% working condition. As many have noted on this forum though, some PCB's just fit better than others in particular amps. I repeat, this does not affect functionality of the module so come and get your brown sound disguised as a KH-2. The input cap is lower value so this thing is not as woofy and if you dial back the bass some and pump up the treb, bang! There it is, hot rodded Marshall. You can thank me later. I am looking to get a new neck for one of my guitars so this thing needs to go.

Hey you.... yeah you.... you know you want this module...

Don't be shy

Pull the Trigger unless of course you are afraid of your sound being brown?? :roll:

Latest posts