Bargain of the century!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

METALjim

Reaction score
Ok so i'm searching ebay for modules as you do, and I come accros a 1 day listing for a silverface plexi mod. Starting at 0.99p($2) so i think what the hell i'll watch it. Come back in a few hours and its at ?10. i sit and watch and eventually outbid everyone with a whopping.......?10.50!!! Yeah boy! Got an early Plexi modue with EH 12AX7 for a grandtotal of ?15 or about $30. and to top it off i get it the next morning. Thank you ebay.
Now i'm just waiting for the police to knock at my door and tell me its stolen.
Just thought i'd share. :D For a stock module it sounds awesome....but i'll probably mod it anyway. Anyone know of some good mods to do to a Plexi?

thats about as good as when i bought my rm100m loaded with 3 modules for 850 out the door from guitar center....

There are some good deals out there. I got my Randall RM100 with the 1086 module, a 4x12 Randall cab with Jaguars, and an Ibanez Tube Screamer for $700. All in excellent condition!

Mesa Triple said:
There are some good deals out there. I got my Randall RM100 with the 1086 module, a 4x12 Randall cab with Jaguars, and an Ibanez Tube Screamer for $700. All in excellent condition!

That's not a good deal...you freakin stole it! :p

So i managed to get a lot more gain out of the Plexi. About half as much again so when its at 12-1 o'clock that was what it was like on full before. However when i crank it to max it can get a little bit fizzy.
How do I sort this out...any ideas?
THanks