Bogner Shiva

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a blended bogner mod would b cool, that's what Jerry Cantrell does live , has a couple of bogner or Marshallish tones simultaneously of course from multiple heads though

LunatiBSW said:
I think salvations xtc has a shiva switch

Absolutely correct. It's labeled as "SHIVER", but I think we all know what he means by that. ;)

LunatiBSW said:
I think a blended bogner mod would b cool, that's what Jerry Cantrell does live , has a couple of bogner or Marshallish tones simultaneously of course from multiple heads though

You might be looking for the Jeff Hilligan's Snorkeler with that request. Also, a very cool module.

drewiv said:
LunatiBSW said:

You might be looking for the Jeff Hilligan's Snorkeler with that request. Also, a very cool module.

Or a Sacred Groove Fisch.... :D

I know Cantrell used a fish preamp previously and uses shivas and modded Marshall and other bogners, I'd like to hear the Fisch module with some AIC riffs

LunatiBSW said:
I know Cantrell used a fish preamp previously and uses shivas and modded Marshall and other bogners, I'd like to hear the Fisch module with some AIC riffs

I will pull some together tomorrow night when I have the house to myself. Any specific riffs you would like to hear with the Fisch?

eyeball987 said:
LunatiBSW said:

I will pull some together tomorrow night when I have the house to myself. Any specific riffs you would like to hear with the Fisch?
Anything off the Dirt album would be great. :D We thank you!

BigBrewtus said:
eyeball987 said:
LunatiBSW said:

Anything off the Dirt album would be great. :D We thank you!

OK. Rain When I Die, Them Bones, Dam That River, Junkhead, Angry Chair, and some other riffs it shall be then.

Perfect, Rain when I die is a great song, anything off dirt really, so I totally agree and cant wait to hear! :)