Boring.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xspiderfingersx

Reaction score
Anyone else realize how easy it is to utilize the grated front on the rm100m for a sweet led lit interior? cause i did and i just put in the money to my local amp guy to do a row of ultrabrite leds in the top of my head to make the whole thing glow. Its gonna look awesome and im stoked. I hate boring heads.

im a nerd for this entire endevour...but whatever

[/u]

Does anyone know where I can find a factory metal grille for my rm100 because i've got the older silver front on mine.

Post some pics of that when you get it done! I had a LED red fan in mine for a while and it looked killer, but i love seeing the tubes glow and with the fan in there you couldent see them :(

It would be killer to put a row right on top like your talking about, ill be anxious to see what it looks like.

Id love to have something to show you guys but my financial situation went to the dogs shortly after making this post haha:(

In the following months hopefully i can spare the cash dudes

Well if you have a detailed plan for how to put LED's in the RM100, I'd love to steal your idea and run with it! :twisted:

that looks awesome and its similar to what i was/will be doing. However, my design will have a channel in the top of the head where the LEDs will be fastened and they will shine down from above the head which i think will offer a much better diffusion of the light.

Did you wire yours off the amps power?>

Its really hard to take a clear pic of the LED's. They really put out a ton of light.

I have mine wired with the pos. to the 12v fan wire and the ground to chassis. It comes on with the amp.

It is a 12V LED light bar for the back of trailers. You can get them at RV stores. I got really lucky and the spacing was perfect to fit front dead center of the grill. I painted it black and used two black rack screws to hold it.

If you have a hard time finding one I could ship you one. They are $23 plus shipping. The whole thing cost me about $30 and about an hour to do.

:D

StrangeLand said:
Its really hard to take a clear pic of the LED's. They really put out a ton of light.

I have mine wired with the pos. to the 12v fan wire and the ground to chassis. It comes on with the amp.

It is a 12V LED light bar for the back of trailers. You can get them at RV stores. I got really lucky and the spacing was perfect to fit front dead center of the grill. I painted it black and used two black rack screws to hold it.

If you have a hard time finding one I could ship you one. They are $23 plus shipping. The whole thing cost me about $30 and about an hour to do.

:D

THAT'S what I needed to know! Thanks, bro!

I wouldn't have known the fan was 12v if you didn't post this up.

They have some crazy computer 12vdc led computer fans that do all sorts of stuff. Anyboby been to the local fry's or computer chop shop,some great ideas there