New module arrived broken - unhappy with support

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crowie

Reaction score
Hello,

I have bought two modules for a Syn 2, SLO and VH-4.

Unfortunately the VH-4 module arrived broken, the mid knob on the first channel is not working and the channel sounds very dump.

It took me several mails to even reach anybody while explaining the problem and now I‘m not reaching anybody again being left with a new device I bought that is not working since 5 weeks.

Does anyone know what to do?

Many thanks.

I bought stuff from them and a year later when I had an issue that turned into a warranty repair they were fairly quick to reply and solve the issue..
Lots of people have had issues contacting them though.
A broken module right out of the box is a return for me, I would try contacting them again by phone and email and ask for a return and buy a new module it that's going to speed up the process.
Hope you get your issue resolved soon.

I bought stuff from them and a year later when I had an issue that turned into a warranty repair they were fairly quick to reply and solve the issue...
Same. Just use the contact form on the web site. They repaired a my Pittbull module like a year after I bought it and it had developed an intermittent volume issue. There support has answered numerous questions in a timely manner too.

Latest posts