New Synergy Owner: Questions, Comments & Complaints Insi

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know what v2 and v3 do ? Like is one for eq and the other pi ?
I'm pretty sure the different modules may use them differently, but I don't think there's a PI in any of them, I think that needs to be in the power amp.

Last edited:
Like @buddachile said V1 is dock. On the module, IIRC, left to right with the face plate facing you the order is: V2, V3 they are all preamp stages, none of them are phase inverters.

Have you asked Synergy which order they are wired? Could go either way really, I would guess v2 is closer to the back of the module. Same with v4 and v5 in the SYN 50/50. I would suspect it does not matter as you would not want to mismatch the pairs of twins tube types.

Have you asked Synergy which order they are wired? Could go either way really, I would guess v2 is closer to the back of the module. Same with v4 and v5 in the SYN 50/50. I would suspect it does not matter as you would not want to mismatch the pairs of twins tube types.
I was going by what other have said and by looking at the older Randall mods , they are actually labeled v1 and v2 on the modules , so I would suspect synergy to do the same .

Latest posts