Brahma Clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriswatts

Reaction score
Hello! I've been lurking for years. Finally bought a RM50 last year. I love it. Scored the Amp for $400. It has been incredibly solid and I've taken it all over the midwest on short tour loops and in the studio it has been awesome. I love the Brahma - it is my main sound - can be extremely warm and clear or just breaking up - love to goose it with a Boss BD-2.

For years I played multiple amps at once through a Morley AB-Y, but since I've been playing the Randall, I just let the MTS shine solo.

My band did a live radio gig here: 91.7 WMSE in Milwaukee

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1610704573

Oh yeah - once you are at the WMSE video player, search the pull down tab for:

DISGUISED AS BIRDS. However, there is a lot of great music on this site and a lot of great bands.

Try that? I think there are five songs...? The tone is a bit more fuzzy, and less 'full' than usual - not sure why that is...

Modified Telecaster
Boss BD-2, Boss SD-1, Rocktron Short Timer Delay
Randall RM-50 (Brahma, Super V)
Carvin 2x12 w/Vin 30s

I think it comes across great, well done. Interesting to see and hear other people's talents shine through the mts line

I like the leads on the first tune a lot, cool stuff

Thanks, glad you dug it.

I just want to make sure that folks find the 'correct' clips, since I couldn't link directly to MY MTS clips.

Just make sure if you check it, you are watching DISGUISED AS BIRDS, pretty cool radio/web program huh? Every Tuesday night - LOCAL LIVE on WMSE 91.7 here in Milwaukee.

kriswatts said:
Thanks, glad you dug it.

I just want to make sure that folks find the 'correct' clips, since I couldn't link directly to MY MTS clips.

Just make sure if you check it, you are watching DISGUISED AS BIRDS, pretty cool radio/web program huh? Every Tuesday night - LOCAL LIVE on WMSE 91.7 here in Milwaukee.

That's a very cool thing! Just listened in and dug it. Great tones and you use your FX really good, too.

audioholic said:
not seeing that song on the list. is it removed?

It's one of the tabs at the top..click the gadget at the end for a list of tabs.

ahh

Thanks matey!! I will learn this internet thing someday :oops:

love the music sound!! Love the sound, my kind of vibe!

I could barely hear the singer on some of the tracks, and not sure that is my favorite style of vocals, but the music has some rippin vibe dude! Would love to hear a Maynard type of vocal on top of this music man...

I would never have guessed that was a Randall. Cool vibe. I dig the drummer although I would prefer he mixes up the rhythm a bit with more toms. Your vocalist kinda reminded me of the guy from Prong, which is weird. I couldn't understand a word in those songs.