Calling for opinions on my website..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
BarrageStudios.net
I had this site done like 2 years ago now and I am about to move on. I want to know whats good about it, whats bad about it...if you don't mind.
Check it out now, it will be gone soon.
-GtrGeorge
PS: Only the more aggressive clips represent what Id rather be playing. I did the rest for clients, and were done to their tastes.

I also have a myspace at
myspace.com/georgebarrysolo
and the clips there represent my rock material.
Check it out, Id like any opinions you would care to share.

I know the thread is a bit old, not sure if you've changed it or not yet, but being fairly skilled in website design, this is what bothers me about it:

Actual website needs to be center instead of off-center to the left, possibly enlarged a bit.

The individual links on the side aren't aligned correctly with eachother on the "Main Site."

Maybe change the background color to flow with your logo better, or put a nice boarder around it or something.

Consider changing the "Back to Index" link to "Home" or something different, you already have a link that says "Main Page," which kinda seems confusing, eventhough the two links go to different places.

I didn't have time to listen to the clips, just figured I'd comment on the actual design. :wink: