Cameron Module?????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O..............M.............G..................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

God damnit why cant randall do something like that. What do we get...an ultra? WTF, why can't they get something that sick done? We gotta get it from Pete and Salvation.

tonymustang302 said:
O..............M.............G..................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

God damnit why cant randall do something like that. What do we get...an ultra? WTF, why can't they get something that sick done? We gotta get it from Pete and Salvation.

There are a ton of great modded marshall'ish high gain tones in the MTS series.....so am not sure of your point.

The tone of that CCV is just off the charts but it's the sum of all the parts...I doubt you could make an MTS module sound like that without plugging it into the CCV power section.

Doesn't hurt that Mark is a pretty killer player and that cab has G12H30 anniv. speakers in either.

You're doomed for life tho'....seems like production has been plagued with issues....to date I think about 1 amp per month has come out...and the waiting list is not short.

tonymustang302 said:

OMG is right!!! 8) Mark Cameron's ccv/ccm amp line is BEYOND killer!!! the fact that it's a $2700 amp,due to it's top-notch components & build quality,is the reason a potential "cameron" mts module will difficult to do.unfortunately,i cant imagine squeezing all of that Cameron "mojo" in just an MTS preamp module,as JKD stated. :( .........we'll see!!!

tonymustang302 said:
awwww fuggit. I'm counting down the day's til the wedding then i can splurge on something for myself. Probably MTS line and a buncha modded modules.
I thought you getting out of MTS? Did you reconcider? :)

droptrd said:
tonymustang302 said:
awwww fuggit. I'm counting down the day's til the wedding then i can splurge on something for myself. Probably MTS line and a buncha modded modules.
I thought you getting out of MTS? Did you reconcider? :)

I'm sure I have "mailman syndrome".. where you want to see what's out there.....but you keep coming back to what you know....in this case...the MTS line. LoL

How many thing's can we consider "mailman" Dan has a "Mailman Mod"
Now we have the "mailman syndrome" whats next.....hopefully... "mailman credit" LOL so we can fund the Mainman syndrome LoL

Me Postal?? Nah.....been thru too much crap being in the military for 13 years that nothing bothers me these days......
But I do hear AMPS calling my name in the middle of the night! :D
Is that Normal?? hahhaha
They say...."Sell everything you own and BUY ME....BUY ME....."
And a few times I caved in.....bought the "Boutique" amps....spent thousands of dollars....only to be right back to Randall.
BEST SHIZNIT on the market!! 8)

Mailman1971 said:
Me Postal?? Nah.....been thru too much crap being in the military for 13 years that nothing bothers me these days......
But I do hear AMPS calling my name in the middle of the night! :D
Is that Normal?? hahhaha
They say...."Sell everything you own and BUY ME....BUY ME....."
And a few times I caved in.....bought the "Boutique" amps....spent thousands of dollars....only to be right back to Randall.
BEST SHIZNIT on the market!! 8)

just in time to sell it all again & buy a 2k modded marshall :p ...i can hear the voices now,"danny boy...buy me,buy me now! sell everything you own & buy me!" :lol:

droptrd said:
"If you sell it, they will come" 8)

see what i mean? listen to da boys from Illinois :twisted: ...sell me your amps,sell me your children,do it...do it NOW!!! :roll:

Now this is this one lurking around......whispering for me to BUY IT!!

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41960

The sickness never ends!!
But....I am happy with the MTS. Done chasing tone(for now) hahaha :D

Funny..I'd consider trading my Egnater for a Cameron CCV or CCM...but only if I get tgo keep my MTS ;)

I have a hard time trying to sell my gear. I get emotionally attached to all of my gear. I mean, I name all of my guitars.

JKD said:
Funny..I'd consider trading my Egnater for a Cameron CCV or CCM...but only if I get tgo keep my MTS ;)
Those amps are **** NEAR impossible to get......waiting list longer than one to win the Lottery!
I am happy with my MTS thank you! :mrgreen:

As someone that has owned quite a few Cameron pieces, I think this would be killer. Marks amps sound amazing, and yes I'd definitely get one of his modules.

I think a Cameron would be awesome...but you know what? They could put out a Gorilla module and I'd still be interested, Pete could mod it out with a Tube stack switch :p