CAN I USE EGNATER WITH RANDALL MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunchbox

Reaction score
hey im new here and i dnt own a mts of yet,but i was wondering can i use the egnater modules with a randall?ARE they the same thing :?:

In short.... Yes!

Randall only have Single Channel Modules
Egnater have:
Old Single Channel Modules
more recent Dual Channel Modules (Channel A and B)
and just about to be released Single Channel Versions of their current dual channel modules.
I currently have 2 old Egnater single channel modules in my RM100 (Erect and SL++), they sound killer! If you put a dual channel Egnater into any stock Randall amp, then you can only access Channel A of the module (the less gain channel). You can have dual channel modules modded to access Channel B instead.
Alternatively you can send an RM100 (this is the only Randall product that this can be done with) to Egnater to have the circuit board changed so that it will accept and access both channels of the dual channel Egnater modules.
Hope this helps explain.
Cheers
Damian

SWEEET!!!thanx dude,do you know how much it would cost to mod the radall to except both channels on the egnater.

Not completely sure, but I thought I read here somewhere that it was around the $400 - $500 mark.
Can anyone confirm the cost of getting a RM100 circuit boards changed by Egntaer?
Cheers

Latest posts