• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Charvel, Jackson, Ibanez guitars FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Jackson DK1 in quilt top tobacco burst, scratch on the top, other play wear. Bolt on, USA, 'pre fender' if that matters to you, H/S/S duncan pickups, gold hardware, bound sharkfin ebony board neck, floyd. If you like soloists but the tone isn't to your liking, this may be the ticket. $899 plus ship

Charvel late 80s 3A (H/H) japanese strat. JT6 Jackson licensed floyd trem, 22 fret pointy neck, dot neck, red, Fort worth plate (but japanese), a little wear but plays and stays in tune AMAZINGLY well. This guitar is as nice imho as a Jackson from the same era - and I've owned several. $399 plus ship

Charvel Predator - blue, reverse headstock, dot 22 fret pointy headstock neck, H/S pickups, JT6 trem as above. Has the 'Ft Worth TX' plate, but made in Japan. A nice guitar, but not quite as killer as the 3A above. $349 plus ship

Ibanez 570RG - replaced bridge pickup with DiMarzio zebra, black guitar, 24 frets, wizard neck, Edge trem, KILLER GUITAR FOR THE MONEY. This guitar is nearly as nice as my Vai models, current equivalent would be a prestige. Not 100% I want to sell this, but if it goes first then it's fate I guess. $449 plus ship.

email [email protected] for pics. Yes, this is part of the Uber selloff, once I get enough gear sold off to pay back my savings then the rest of the items are not for sale.

Yeah, what he said, I am sooooo offended to be subjected to this type of advertising in the wrong spot. But I'll tell you what, if you mod my Recto and Ultra modules for free I think I can forgive you. 8)

I will only pay for shipping to you, you must cover it shipping back.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :lol:

Well I'd say there are several members that would agree with myself and your opinion but then again, this is the best forum I've ever belonged to and like to see it stay that way. And I didnt say I was offended but I click on this thread to see Randall MTS ads and I click on the other thread for all other items for sale or trade, not really a ground breaking idea, just common sense.
P.S. they could of at least posted a couple photo's to distract me, they could be nice guitars :wink: