Considering something different

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrScary

Reaction score
i will not get rid of my RM100.. i love its my fav amp after 20 years of this, that, and the other.
Recently , Ive been having tons of back problems. Needless to say its not that easy for me to move my rig around... but i cant live without that 4x12 sound!!!!
SO..... what is something a weakbacked idiot like me can do to 1) keep the RM line and 2) keep getting my 4x12 sound?? maybe save up for a custom RM amp setup?????? a combo?????

WTF is an RM22? i havent watched the line that much.. im semi outta it.. but i want back in!

MrScary said:
WTF is an RM22? i havent watched the line that much.. im semi outta it.. but i want back in!
The RM22 is a 2 module, plus 2 boosts 20 watt head from Randall...4 sounds on the footswitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) it's not released yet

Why not two 212 cabs? Will get you close to the 412 .. easyer to lug around.
If you're really going for lightness, try the Celestion G12 Century Vintage..

They're neodynium, so very light, sound modeled on V30 .. but it's not the same of course. Depends on wether you like the difference or not.

I'm not talking about the G12 Century (full stop) by the way, that's a piercing ******* of a speaker!

Latest posts