• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Couple pedals & Intellifex - PRICE DROP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
Ibanez TS9 Turbo - $25 Selling as is. It has been awhile since I used it, but I believe it has a bad switch. It turns on all the time but sometimes it gets a nasally noisy tone. Turn it off & back on & the problem would go away. Turn it off and on again & sometimes it comes back, sometimes not. May make for a good project pedal.

Morley Volume pedal - $40 - works great. It has the level potentiometer to be able to set your minimum volume level when the pedal is rocked heel down. Great for having a rhythm & lead volume setting or going from an overdriven tone to a clean/cleanish tone.

Rocktron Intellifex On-Line - $140 - Awesome MFX unit. Great shape no issues. One of the original encoder knobs was lost & replaced. It does not affect the function of the encoder. Faceplate looks great. It has been racked awhile so it may have some rack rash on the top. You can download user prests from other users and their are a number of presets by Gary Hoey you can download. Power supply is included and I think I have a printout of the manual.

Shipping is not included in the prices. Hit me up & I can get a shipping quote. All 3 pedals is $205 without shipping. If you buy all 3 I'll set the price at $215 total which includes shipping.

I can get pics up relatively soon, probably tomorrow.

Weekend/plunked a few bucks down on some other gear so stuff needs to go bump.