• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded a few items for this Mesa roadster from Mattfig and while the roadster outshines my heavily modded Mesa in many ways I can't seem to part with my 2 channel 90s rectifier that's been tweaked to my personal taste. I cannot justify having so much gear and duplicates. In many aspects the roadster is almost identical except the roadster has more gain and a tighter thumping low end as well as the cleans are more fidelic like the Mesa lonestar it's modeled after. The fact that it has 4 channels compared to my amps 2 channels and its power settings, reverb and individual channel toggles makes me not even want to list this for sale now but my bills outweigh my need for redundancy in gear so.............

$1,990 shipped with paypal or $1,900 local Detroit pickup

Price drop
$1,800 local Detroit pickup or $1,860 Shipped

These sell all day long on ebay stock for $1,600. Add the cost of mods, all new tubes, shipping etc and you are saving hundreds without the wait.

Latest posts