Dimensions of the RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I am gonna try to build a head and id like to know the dimensions of the RM100 head if anyone would be so kind.

Ill post some pics when its done in a few months.

Thanks.

D

Im goona convert my Rm100 combo into a head unit and slap the speakers in another 2x12 closed back cab.

I have been getting some very odd vibrations, and low end warbbling. I have tried everything aside from modifying the combo to remedy this, I am convinced that the combo is not suited well for heavey metal riffage with pounding low end to the back of a semi open backed cab.

I have V30s in the combo and in an extension cab and dynamicly they are totally different in sound. I expect them to be different but not at the cost of one cab vibrating at every little sustained chug (RM100 COMBO).

The combo i think is more suited for the Country, Blues, Rock player who appreciates the sound of an old open backed fender, or just the room filling sounds it will produce, as for metal, HEAD and CAB......

Ill be posting some pics when the head is done.

Thanks.

D

I did consider that, but I dont really wanna give up my V30s in the combo. Its not very easy to ship this thing either and to ebay it, puh I wouldnt even get enough to buy a head and a cab, Much less the head.

Plus i have a really great idea in mind for a head unit.

If someone made me an offer i might trade it but it would need to be worth my time.

TheHunter said:
I did consider that, but I dont really wanna give up my V30s in the combo. Its not very easy to ship this thing either and to ebay it, puh I wouldnt even get enough to buy a head and a cab, Much less the head.

If someone made me an offer i might trade it but it would need to be worth my time.

I sent you a personal message too, i'm not that forum savy...just wondering how your conversion turned out and how you went about it...i also want to take my rm100 combo and turn it into a head, for similar reasons.

Plexi_Man said:
TheHunter said:

I sent you a personal message too, i'm not that forum savy...just wondering how your conversion turned out and how you went about it...i also want to take my rm100 combo and turn it into a head, for similar reasons.
HE did this a long time ago now :p Here's the thread:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=5615
But he took the pics off of PB for some reason :(