DIY SYN-1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamhouston

Reaction score
This is more of a DIY project for the dock itself, rather than any modules, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post.

I am looking to make a SYN-1 into a completely different form factor. I would prefer to do this project completely DIY; If I can avoid purchasing a SYN-1 module just to tear it down and rework into another form factor, that would be very nice lol.

Would anyone happen to have schematics/a detailed tear down I can refer to?

This is more of a DIY project for the dock itself, rather than any modules, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post.

I am looking to make a SYN-1 into a completely different form factor. I would prefer to do this project completely DIY; If I can avoid purchasing a SYN-1 module just to tear it down and rework into another form factor, that would be very nice lol.

Would anyone happen to have schematics/a detailed tear down I can refer to?
Good luck man. I've tried to find one for my Syn-50 and haven't been able to come up with anything. Can't even find anyone who has taken any gut shots of what it looks like inside.