Does Pete modded Recto get anywhere close to this...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trendkill1168

Reaction score
cant say anything on petes recto, but this guy seems to know how to dial his rectifier :)

InsightIbanez is a buddy of mine in real life LOL, and he just bought a RECTO modded by PETE and I played it last night with a MAXON808 and it sounds just like that on the RED channel no joke man.

that module just kills.

TheHunter said:
InsightIbanez is a buddy of mine in real life LOL, and he just bought a RECTO modded by PETE and I played it last night with a MAXON808 and it sounds just like that on the RED channel no joke man.

that module just kills.

That is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but why are people having him mod the recto as opposed to the treadplate?

srrdude said:
Excuse my ignorance, but why are people having him mod the recto as opposed to the treadplate?

Pete can mod the Grail, Recto, Rectified or Treadplate into his version of the module.

TheHunter said:

that module just kills.

I sold it to insightibanez and it does sound that sick. A little sicker.

just one dumb question everyone...but I guess that you always need to run an OD of some sort out front to get that? ...unless you get a Framus, right? :lol: ....or am I wrong :?

Cheers!

P

Pedro said:
just one dumb question everyone...but I guess that you always need to run an OD of some sort out front to get that? ...unless you get a Framus, right? :lol: ....or am I wrong :?

Cheers!

P

The rectos have always been known to not be all that tight and the OD helps out alot in that regard. Also helps get a better lead tone out of the Mesa.

Gotcha! :wink: ...I received a EH Linear Power Booster as a gift so I'll be trying that out for sure. I just find the amp to still sound a bit muddy and too loose. Getting the KT88's in there shortly with bias adjust across the board wil hopefully fix that prob.

Seems that everyone is running a boost of some sort in front with little to no gain just give it the edge it needs to rip jaws off :twisted: :lol: