• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early 2000s Dean Z 79 and Bc Rich Mockingbird Special

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a brazilburst Dean Z 79, older model from Korea without the maple top. Been upgraded with Gibson 57+/496 pickups, a Tone Pros bridge, a hipshot D Tuner, Schaller straplocks, Switchcrafts and Japan made pots my repairman puts in the ESP artist's guitars for. It has requisite swirls/scratches from being gigged, and some dings on the headstock. Plays and sounds good tho. I get lots of compliments on the finish, but I guess that is normal for Dean. Ok next pitch.

BC Rich Mockingbird Special, black. They still make this one, so you can look at it on the site. Upgraded with nickel Gibson 57 classics neck and bridge and hardware as the Dean, no D-Tuner. Its got some good size paint damage (only on the back), but this guitar has gone to Hades and back with flying colors.

I have lots of photos of the Dean, and will soon of the Mockingbird.

Let's make a deal!

Bump and notes.

the Dean Z is getting "Duncan Design" pkups and a "stock" style bridge, on it's way to ebay!

Later!

Hey,

the Dean was a 2006, and it is sold. Mockingbird still available.

Not that anybody cares, but I swapped the pkup in the Mock and like it enough to keep.

Later!