• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggy/MTS Sell Off - All Sold, thanks everyone!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. I wasn't around for RIPoff, but I always use a bankcard and add 3% to all purchases. It's just safer and, I believe, proper to pay for the service.

I bought the RT2/50 and have a tracking number already. I wish I had more $ because there are a few things on the list that I'd L-O-V-E to have (namely that RM4 and Angel mod).

I'm hoping for good things and seems to be going that way,
Drew

crankyrayhanky said:
:x
I still don't like this thread- I'm totally broke and have GAS for everything listed!

Nothing personal against OP, if he was around since 2006 then he knows all about the RIP fiasco, I just didn't want to see my people hurt again

FYI: To all skeptics, yesterday I requested the seller send a paypal request to my e-mail and have yet to hear a response. -But yet others are automatically gifting the money ? Like others have mentioned, splitting the 3% on paypal is a perfectly legit (and safe) way to conduct business like this...

Well, he shipped something to me yesterday...Will probably be the end of the week before I get anything though...

In a message yesterday, the OP did mention that he's struggling to keep up on work, communications, mailings, and sales...I don't blame him yet...Now if I get a box full of ****...Then I may be upset....:)

I too have a package on the way. Scheduled to be delivered Friday 10/29. Just thought I'd update the skeptical crowd.

Mattfig said:
Well, he shipped something to me yesterday...Will probably be the end of the week before I get anything though...

In a message yesterday, the OP did mention that he's struggling to keep up on work, communications, mailings, and sales...I don't blame him yet...Now if I get a box full of s*&t...Then I may be upset....:)

Paypal "gift option" is the norm for rig-talk members and I've done it with a few people here on MTS forum as well !

if your still unsure about Tobin then why not just add 3% to his asking price and paypal him that amount using the regular method ?

Tobin seems to be a legit "good guy" to me and hopefully, I'll have my gigmods ultra soon as proof

what-a-relief.gif

Seller is spot on - I paid on Sunday and received my Tweed module today - It even came in the original box...

Thank you !!

Proud New Owner of a Gigmods Ultra right here

Tobin, You Rock Dude
icon_cooler.gif

Thank You !

I'm the last guy he had to ship to (cuz I'm the last one to pay!) . . . he shipped today as promised, and forwarded me an image scan of the UPS shipping/tracking label. Based on my dealings with him so far, and what I've read from others here up to this point, I have absolutely no worries either. :D