• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater MOD50 plus a few other things...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteLaramee

Reaction score
Egnater MOD50 in excellent condition - SOLD!!!

VHT FB212 with V30s in good condition - $400 shipped.

VHT 1x12 cab in good condition - $275 shipped. Your choice of an 8 ohm Greenback or a 16 ohm V30

TC G-Major - one of the older ones before they added the eq - $280 shipped.

(2) 16 ohm V30s - $140 shipped.

SKB 10 space rack (not the rotorack) - $100 shipped.

4 space rack drawer - $50 shipped.

CONUS only - paypal fees included. Email me at [email protected] for pics. My ebay name is petelaramee4hc1 and I have plenty of references on HCAF and rig-talk.

I might be interested, but the price is a little high IMO. If you can get them brand new from indoor storm at 2000, with no haggling, I would need to see something more worthwhile for a used one. Don't be offended by any means, (I mean I want 700 for my Nomad and I guarantee that's too much). I would snag this in a heart beat at 1400 shipped with 2 modules.

Zack

P.S. Any pics?

Well considering how well Egnater stuff holds it's value and avoiding the wait time, I would say his price right now is on target. It's a great deal IMO.

I've rec'd a plethora of pms regarding the mod50 head. I'm waiting to hear back from one guy and there's 2 more who said they'll buy it if the first guy falls through. I'll reply to everyones pms when I know if it's a done deal and I'll let you know what module (if any are left).

Thanks for all the interest.

Nice. Maybe I am not taking inflation into account.

That price seems to be inline, however, a seller post count of 3 would concern me as a buyer. Make sure you get some references, fellas.

The MOD50 and all modules have been sold. The V30s sold too, but I have at least 2 more available.

A guy named Kurt from TGP just paid for the EGGY stuff. Hopefully, down the road I'll be able to get a MOD100. For now I'm trimming down to just my modded Marshall and my VHT D412 and selling everything else. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Darn! I wanted that MHG! lol Congrats on the sale though dude! I think I know the Kurt you're talking about... he's a gear ***** like me... maybe he'll sell it in a couple months and I can grab the MHG from him! :lol:

Latest posts