Empty spot...need advise!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riculus

Reaction score
Ok, love what I have in my RM-4...#1-Black Face, #3 JTM, #4 JF Treadplate. I have HEAVY covered...and Clean. Need some advice as to what goes in #2. I'm looking for a module between clean and JTM or a different heavy tone. I love the JTM and could also use a different heavy tone as well like an Orange tone or VHT modded type module.....GO!

The JF Voxless is pretty awesome check Mattfigs video on it. It gives me just about any tone I want in the clean to heavy rock spectrum.

davetheslave said:
The JF Voxless is pretty awesome check Mattfigs video on it. It gives me just about any tone I want in the clean to heavy rock spectrum.
Nice call there Dave. Voxless is what I was thinking. It covers a wide range of gain possibilites and hits different tone spectrum so it can stand out quite well with your other modules.
If a stock module is what you are looking for then I say look no further than a XTC. It has a killer high end bite and sounds killer at lower gain too.

Stock the XTC IMHO is really sweet for what you seem to be looking for. If your are going modded get the Stoner AD. Has a clean and dirty channel. Lots of tonal options in one module.

The JF XTC. It will give you a different clean tone all the way up to 90's metal tones and everything in between. I guess there have been so many XTC mods that people over look this one, but it's wonderful for almost anything below a recto.

SG Fisch, SG MK22, or JF Brahma. The other side would be to go with some type of Mark module.

I'd say a Salvado! That will give you new crunch to high gain tones, different from what you have now. :) Best mod out there IMO.

Thanks for all the feedback. A JF XTC became available so I'm gonna give it a shot first.