ENDORSED BY RANDALL......LOVE THEM ALL THERE..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIP STUDIOS

Reaction score
WANT TO SAY RANDALL IS A GREAT COMPANY WITH MARISSA SHE RULES!!! HAD A CUSTOM HEAD MADE AND CUSTOM CAB MADE AND THEY NAILED IT.... THERE IS NO OTHER COMPANY THAT TREATS THEIR ARTIST LIKE THEY DO.... I WILL BE WITH THEM A ALONG TIME....

LOVE THE SOUNDS FROM THE MODULES... I HAVE TRACE DO ALL MY MODS FROM VOODOO... HE IS DOING GREAT THINGS ANY SOUND YOU WANT HE WILL DO... CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM THE ONLY WAY TO GO.
IF YOU WANT BIGGER SOUND OUT OF YOUR RM100 UPGRADE THE POWER AND UP GRADE YOUR TRANSFORMERS TO MERCURY.. YOU WILL FREAK OUT WHEN YOU HEAR THE SOUND....

I'm too poor & small time to be in the "elite" crowd that has custom equipment.
I'm gonna feel like a star if I can get okstrat to Mod my Blackface.

small taters are just as tasty though...I think.

Hey RIP can we can a pic of the custom designed head is it different from the RM100 cosmetically?

WHT I DID WAS THIS LOVED THE GREEN TOLEX FROM GL MODEL HAD RANDALL MAKE ME THE CAB AND HEAD WITH THE ALIGATOR BUT ADDED THE BLACK GRILL TO IT. ALSO HAVE LED GREEN LIGHTS INSIDE.

WILL SEND PICS AS SOON AS WE ARE OUT OF STUDIO>...

Very Cool RIP .. did you have someone do the LEDS inside or did RANDALL install the internal lighting for you ?

He is excited by his Randall gear can you blame him..lol

Steve talk to us buddy it has been very quiet ,except for a few hints here and there .Will there be new MTS modules , amps, custom tolex coming in 09 or are you guys gearing up for Winter Namm .. next year

expect a few new modules.

in fact, were getting a proto this week sometime.

we also working on a friedman head. (if i can get doug to send him the **** chassis!)

in fact, were getting a proto this week sometime.

Hmmm intresting that makes it sound like it is not being designed in house .

BTW are you ever going to be able to offer me Black gator?? ..lol can you custom do one off's ..

just bugging you Steve .I figure eventually .if I ask enough you will just tolex it for me

RD/Steve said:
we also working on a friedman head. (if i can get doug to send him the **** chassis!)

Any hints at the "code" name? Or should we send in recommendations e.g.; "Hairy Brown Eye"?

:wink:

rip...mucho thanks for losing the caps. you rule!

all designing in done in house, some stuff isn't actually 'built' here though. capeash?