• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESP Kirk Hammett Signature KH-2 ( Price Drop)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemiram2006

Reaction score
I know that I'm new to the Randall forum, but I've done many great deals on ebay, and the Dean guitar forum, so if your worried you can check me out. Ebay ID is TCMAXIE, and Dean ID is HEMIRAM2006.

Next is my 2000 ESP Kirk Hammett KH-2. Guitar is in good shape, just your normal swirls(could buff them out), missing the tremolo cover, and 1 of the locknuts is a little rusty, if this is a big deal to the buyer, I can get those fixed, other than that the guitar is great. Will come with COA, and ESP HSC. Looking at getting $925 shipped for it.

KH2013.jpg

KH2007.jpg

ST Pro is sold, KH-2 still here, someone snag this guitar, it smokes, and its a killer price for one, I paid alot more, but that is the way it goes

KH2 is killer...it's been my #1 guitar since 2001.. 'course they were only $1200 new in those days not the $1800 they are now.

tonymustang302 said:
JKD said:
KH2 is killer...it's been my #1 guitar since 2001.. 'course they were only $1200 new in those days not the $1800 they are now.
Try $2500 now.

You can't sell your KH-2 until i sell mine ya bastid. LoL

Holy crap...then both yours and this one is a steal!

You might pry my KH2 from my cold, dead hands...I want to be buried with it :D

JKD said:
tonymustang302 said:
JKD said:
Try $2500 now.

You can't sell your KH-2 until i sell mine ya bastid. LoL

Holy crap...then both yours and this one is a steal!

You might pry my KH2 from my cold, dead hands...I want to be buried with it :D

I love love love love love my KH2...but I HATE HATE HATE the Floyd because i can't go lower then 54 on my low e string for thickness. I play Drop B and am trying to figure something out to keep the guitar. I might just take the neck from it and get a custom body made with a solid bridge like my horizon. This was the first guitar i picked up and immediatly fell in love with.

Thanks for the bumps, these guitars are awesome. I wanted one for a long time then I finnally got one, and then my job went south. Dang the luck. I know that this is a randall forum and all, but I would prolly trade it for a Kerry King Sig head, if someone has one and wants a sweet guitar. :D Prolly would trade for a Kirk Hammett Head also.