Faceplate ideas

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
Well I'm officially a nut. I like Radeo1s SL+ Silver Jubillee faceplate so much I am thinking of having a new plate done for my SLOD100. General idea is to have the brushed chrome plate for a Marshall vibe. Old English style text to give the Lynchbox vibe. And then maybe with color give it a Soldano vibe. I know I am nuts. Although just combining 2 of the 3 "vibes" would be fine as well. I got bored, I should have practiced, but instead made up a few mockup ideas. What are your thoughts on best plate?
BlackOldEnglish.jpg

HollowOldEnglish.jpg

WhiteOldEnglish.jpg

HollowOldEnglish_White.jpg

PurpleOldEnglish.jpg

WhiteOutlinePurpleFillOldEnglish.jpg

WhiteFillPurpleOutlineOldEnglish-1.jpg

Maybe it's just me but i can't get into that demon's head...that said, the first or second..

IMHO...
BlackOldEnglish.jpg

With some of these bad boys would look killer...Even just the .38 thumbscrews with black chickenhead knobs would be killer
Thumb2.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Got METAL?

Thanks for pimpin my stuff, Daryl. Haha I will have pictures of silver .38 thumbscrews soon. I think those would match the face color.

Yeah that skull was more for reference than the actual design. I'm not totally sure what I will use. Those .38 thumbscrews do look cool. I'm stuck on the Silver Marshall knobs to complete the Silver Jubillee "vibe".

Glad you like my Silver SL+ faceplate, I sure do. :D

Out of your options, I think either the solid black or solid purple writing as they're easier to read.