• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: JF ODs, Gigmods 1087, and the new JF XTC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
Im considering changing things up a bit. I just got the JF ODS from MattFig and i like it alot....but im lookin pa nub....in all da wong paces! It has some xtra switch feature im sure Matt can explain better. I also just picked up a new version JF XTC. Sounds great but too similar to my 1087 for me to keep both. If i trade one ill keep the other. Id consider cash offers but lets be real....i want to try more modules! Of particular interest would be a rockerverb type, trilogy, snorkler, shiver, etc. Thanks for lookin.

This is my former extacy it was built on a brand new treadplate board and only had an hour or posidly 2 killer mod this is one of the most verstile mods u can get. Starting with the plexi channel which has great cleans which can get a little dirty with some gain, next is the blue channel which has some great mid to high gain crunch, next is the greasy unique red channel which is absolutely one of the best lead and heavy rthym channel in all if mts.j after all of that there is one mo're feature that kicks some major ***, and that is the structure switch it sounds like putting a boost in front of the blue and red channels if u want a module that can do about anything this is it!
-mp-

Can you send or post a pic of the JF XTC please? Check your PMs..