First Jaded Faith Order!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oyster

Reaction score
Rob hooked me up with a 1959 Platinum, and he is taking a look at a bad treble pot on my JF Erect. I just wanted to tell everyone that Rob is AWESOME to work with! He took the time to talk with me and get an Idea of what I was looking for in a Mod. He answered all my questions over E-mail and on the phone. I was so happy I ordered two other mods I was interested in.

My pleasure Les and I'm happy to chat anytime. I think you will be quite pleased with that selection of modules. You chose some of my very favorites for sure. I am glad to see 59RR Platinum #25 is getting a good home again as well.

One of my closest friend's told me about Rob a year or so before I had the opportunity to deal with him. My buddy is a very demanding consumer to say the least and his recommendation does NOT come easily. So when I added MTS to my custom Egnater rig(s) I contacted him about some very specific custom work. He is hands down, not only one of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with - on par with Bruce himself! - but one of the most professional and talented dudes as well. He KNOWS his stuff. With a little back and forth he created what I often refer to as a masterpeice for me. I have been chasing a certain tone for just about twenty years, only getting close. With a few conversations Rob NAILED the tone I was asking for. I have been the happiest guy around ever since :p His prices are reasonable and his customer service and the lengths he will go to for his customers is quite extraordinary. You will never go wrong working with Rob.

Have fun with your new mods

H

When my box of fun comes back from Rob it will contain-

1959 Platinum
XTC
Erect- Repaired
Texas Special

Can't Wait!!!! :D :D :D

Doesn't get any better than Rob when it comes to quality, costumer service and communication. :D
I too have a box of fun ( 3 mods) headed to VA...and a Voxless coming in the very near future. :lol: :lol: